6.05.2010

We went to Idaho Falls last night to eat dinner and play games with some of my college friends and their families. It was so much fun! Jade had a lot of fun too. We need to do this more often.


The video is from Memorial weekend with Aaron's family. This is the little ones practicing their part for the cousin talent show.

5 comments:

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

We had a great time last night as well. It has been so long since we've seen you. It is too bad that I look so scroungy in that picture-oh well I probably look that way most nights at 9:00. Thanks for the invite. I love to keep up.

Jannet said...

It's SO cool that she has so many friends and cousins to grow up with and play with. And oh my gosh, she's getting to be so big!

Glad you got to see your friends too!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

haha, i love that vid! soooo cute :)did they do well in the talent show with all that practice haha?

Mason & Laura said...

Jade is adorable--the video is sooo cute! Plus I just love the picture you have as your heading. She is such a happy little girl!

Sharon McKee said...

My favorite is the cute little boy in the blue sweat shirt!