Quick story, before we get to Halloween...
Just now Jade says to me "Lion King Tigangle" {aka triangle}. And I'm like "what...?" She repeats herself 4 times and I have no idea what that means. Finally I translate, and I say "Do you mean Circle of Life?" and she says "circle." in that way that says "finally mom". Oh my goodness, I about died. And I proceeded to turn on "Triangle" of Life for the 3rd and 4th times today. Well at least she's trying to get her shapes down...
On to Halloween.


We had a great time in Idaho Falls with Heather's family. We trick-or-treated at this house that had a constant line of probably 30 people, waiting to get in to this house that was set up like a toy store, toys lining the floors and tables halfway to the ceiling. They let kids in one at a time to choose a present, each of which were valued probably up to $20 each. It was incredible, and I also felt really really selfish waiting in the line.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
2 comments:
I don't even know where to start regarding the adorableness of this blog and all the pics and videos!... except to say that I now feel like a real loser about turning off all my lights and hanging out in the basement that night...
Thats so crazy! Those people have a lot of money! By the way, that is the cutest story I have ever heard about the Lion King Triangle and also she is the prettiest flower I have ever seen! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment