11.01.2009

California

So I got the flu while we were in California (and so did Aaron and Jenny) but besides that, its still the happiest place on earth.



Jade actually fell asleep in her stroller in Disneyland. That has never happened before.

Jade's birthday cupcakes from Aunt Sigrid.

New birthday jacket from gpa and gma

Shamu show at Seaworld



We had breakfast at Ruby's on this pier. What a cool place.

3 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Was it the piggy flu? So glad you guys went and that you had family with you, that always makes it more fun!

KMiller said...

The FLU? How miserable. You are a trooper. Last time I went I was just pregnant sick and it ruined my trip :) It looks like you guys had fun anyway!

Jannet said...

I love the look of your new blog.. and the banner is adorable! So glad you guys had a great time! Aww, but that made me sniffly seeing the Alice In Wonderland ride...

Video please?

wv: getchest
really?