11.06.2009

oops

We took pictures of Jade's birthday on a different camera so I completely forgot to post them.

Here's the princess cake Aaron's mom made :)

She obviously LOVED it

I'm pretty sure this is a "where'd the rest of my cake go" face


Making a weird face at the card Aunt Daryn made...

But don't worry, she really loved the card

4 comments:

Daryn N said...

oh my gosh, somebody ate my entire pie.....I don't know how that happened :)
wv:teeken, that's a cute name :)

Sharon McKee said...

I am way impressed with the cake mom made! I didn't know she knew how to do that!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am loving all of your new pictures! It looks like you had a fun trip to Disneyland. I love Jade's costume and birthday pictures too. I can't believe how big she is! (and so cute)

Jannet said...

I miss her!

And what a great cake!