
I'm feeling very shallow and selfish now after spending the last couple of hours reading through a years worth of posts at this blog. Most everyone probably already knows about the NieNie dialogues, but I was just introduced to it today by my friend Bri (thanks Bri, wow that was pretty incredible!) Now I just need to take a deep breath (I don't think I've been breathing for the last hour) and make a to-do list of productive things. What an inspiring and wonderful woman Stephanie is! Thanks to her for reminding me about what is really important.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
I know! Isn't it amazing?! I'm so glad you got to read it :)
I love nienie, I cried for 2 days reading a ton of her older posts, before the accident. I love her and I have never met her. I think that if I ever had a chance to meet her I would probably bow at her feet and sob. I am glad that you found her!She has changed my life.
Ahh I love her! I saw her on Oprah one night and I then went searching for her online and found her blog. I cried so much. She makes me want to be a better person. I love her blog it is a wonderful source of inspiration. I think she is beautiful inside and out and wish I knew her so I could tell her.
The sad thing is I saw a button for her blog a while back and when I clicked on it I only bothered to look at the top post which was something about scrap booking so I just exited out of her site. I could have enjoyed her for so much longer if I had just delved a little deeper that day.
I tell myself sometimes, if she can do this than so can I. Thank Heaven for her and all she is doing to make the world a better place through her trials (there needs to be a stronger word than trials).
Sorry Whitney we didn't tell you about her earlier. Heather told me about her blog in August. I have since discovered all my friends have been reading too. She is on my bookmark bar, I check it regularly. It does make you think about your own trials a bit differently, but remember that your challenges are real too and what you go through with your MS is pretty amazing, you are equally strong and creative, determined, loving and caring and a great example to others. Luv ya.
Post a Comment