Every day in California leading up to Jade's birthday, she was saying "birthday comin' up" over and over. Now she'll say things like "mommy's birthday comin' up?"
At California Adventure, they have this show called "Playhouse Disney Live" with characters from Little Einsteins, My friends Tigger and Pooh, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Handy Manny. It was so much fun to see all these little kids singing along, and especially fun to know the songs well enough to sing along myself :)
I think Jade was loving Seaworld more than anyone. I love her reactions to everything we saw there. She was in heaven.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....i wish i could have been there!!!! i miss her! Looks like she had lots of fun :)
These videos are fabulous!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
That girl has the music and the motion in her, that's for sure! You can just tell!
And I LOVED the "Birthday comin' up!" haha... where did that come from? Too precious!
Looks like you had a blast even with the flu. No I didn't make my fairy wings they were some out of my mom's halloween box.
Post a Comment