
Congratulations to my sister, who is now officially done with Beauty school. I'm so proud of her! Not to mention, she is THE best doer-of-hair (??). She really is though. In the last year I've driven 4 times all the way to Boise for her to highlight/cut my hair because she's so much better than anyone else I've gone to! So if you live in the Boise area, give her a call.
I love you D-bomb!
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
Haha, thanks Whit!!! I love you! Happy day :)
wv: gooma
your sister lives in boise?? where does she work?? does she have a job yet?? i know of a great salon if she doesn't have a job yet. and why have you been in boise that many times and we haven't gotten together?? something isn't right...
Seriously! And that's the truth! Best haircutter ever!
And she can even tell your fortune by the shape of your head while she's shampooing it!
Post a Comment