To a very talented...


creative...
selfless...



passionate...
lucky...(yes, that is Baryshnikov!)

and beautiful
mother, grandmother, and friend.

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday. Thanks for everything!
We love you so much.
Oh, and this is from Jade...
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
i love how jade dances around while she sings...too cute!! happy birthday to your mom--that was a sweet post about her :)
Those are some great pictures! My favorite is the one the black and white one where you are hugging her belly. So sweet! And I love listening to Jade sing. I bet she talks your ears off during the day.
Oh my gosh! Thank you honey! So sweet! I loved it! And thankyou for posting the photoshopped picture of me with Jade rather than the real one! The one in the towel, well, if I'd had Photoshop in the day...
One day Jade will say "Grandma" and mean it. I have faith!
Love you!!!
that was such a nice post!! you are so sweet. i love hearing jade sing. ryan was watching the video with me and when you sang 'dear grandma' and he said "huh? thats not grandma!" lol. kids are so sweet.
Post a Comment