10.07.2009

The Tour


Here's a tour of our new house. Don't expect much in the way of decorating, you know what its like to move!

12 comments:

Brandon & Megan said...

IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS!!! I am sure you will decorate it beautifully and you will have many wonderful memories (that you get to blog about) in that beautiful house!

Sharon McKee said...

What about outside? I love your kitchen! I love all the counter top space and big open spaces. I am so happy for you guys! Wish I could see it with my own eyes...

Jannet said...

I love it you guys! You'll have so much fun now making it yours! Thanks for sharing it!

Scott & Katie said...

yeah! I love it!! That is so exciting. My favorite part of the whole tour though was finding Jade in the closet with no clothes on reading books to herself. That part reminds me of my home lol. Anyway it is so beautiful! Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys. And what a perfect space for a dance studio! I like your tour idea...maybe I should do that for my new house...if it ever stays clean for more than 5 minutes :)

Daryn N said...

i LOVE it! the only problem i have with this video is that you didn't show Jade enough :) haha. I love at the end when you say "our pretty living room"...and Jade says.. "pretty".. haha I love everything about it :)
wv:ingsop

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I am so excited for you. I have to admit though that the point where it changed from excited to jelousy was when we got to your soon-to-be-studio :) Congradulations.

Oh and to answer your question. We may go as Tinker Bell and Cap. Hook, but we're not sure yet. (it said that at the bottom of the post silly. How dare you not read every word of my overyly lengthy posts) I like the idea of you being bees buzzing around your flower!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

that looks just amazing! I bet you are loving your new house :) Jade cracks me up!!!

Amber said...

(I don't have your email) these are the numbers:
1
7
8
9
2
0

other block
2
3
4
5
6
1

it was the closest I could get...I'm not sure if it is the best way or not.

Mason & Laura said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the fireplace, and the master bathroom looks huge!! And let me just say that it is Mason's DREAM to have an unfinished basement (of course so he could finish it). That is so cool that you will some day have a dance studio down there. Congratulations on your new house!!!

Sharon McKee said...

And, Yes, I did throw the clothes away. I wasn't about to tackle that. Ewww!

Kelli Albaugh said...

Whitney I love your house! Did you build or buy? And are you still in the Driggs 2nd Ward? That is awesome. I'm so jealous!

Sheen said...

love it! i bet you're loving it too! it's just a good feeling to have a place of your own. i'm excited to see your progress on it.

my e.mail is sheendaniels@hotmail.com.

how is everything else going?