My mom's sister, Alison, just finished filming her first movie where she plays the lead! I'm so excited for her. (She also was an extra in footloose back in the day which is pretty cool, but you can see her better in this one). Here's the trailer. She's the blonde mom who gets her credit card declined.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
that was the COOLEST thing....ever!
wv: detharan
That's pretty awesome. You look just like her!
that is so exciting! Daryn looks JUST like your aunt. Wow. I felt like I was watching Daryn in the movie!!! crazy.
I never realized how much you look like your aunt! You have such a talented family.
Now see, I think that Jeannie... or I mean Alison looks exactly like Whitney... or I mean Daryn.
Oh shoot... The three of you guys all just have me so confused!
I could totally pick her out even if you hadn't told us. She does look just like Daryn.
Post a Comment