So today everything just seems to be going right. And its pretty rare, and totally awesome, when you can say that. I expect that the day will just get better! :)
-The second half of Aaron's sculpture check came today, which means we can officially afford the 20% down payment on our new house. We close on Monday. We also found someone to rent our other house so we can get out of our lease! Thanks to whoever was praying for us.

-I saved more at the grocery store than ever! I still didn't save more than I spent (how do you do that??) but I worked really hard and I saved 33.70 on all this stuff! Not to mention I had a lot of fun posing the groceries for a picture. I think I'll do this after every trip.
-We had a great time playing in our backyard
-Jade is so funny to me. Today as I took her out of her car seat and closed the door she said "bye bye click-it" (click it is what she always says when she wants to close the little latch on her seat). The other day it was raining and as the garage door was going down she said "bye bye raining". Its probably only really funny to me but I laughed hysterically. Here's a funny video of Jade singing along to Lady Gaga, which I know is probably inappropriate, but it was an accident at first and then it was just really funny.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
is that your new house?? That is so exciting!! and i just love watching Jade sing and dance...she's so cute!!
On the house... Congrats! Is that my bedroom peeking up from the underground? Loved this whole blog... the coupon collecting... everything! And the videos. Thank you! Boys, boys boys! Love them! That was classic! Still can't get over how much she reminds me of you. All the jumping around to music as if she can't even contain herself...
Oh... and the "flowers" bit just cracked me up. One little "flower" blown... a hundred more little seeds planted. hahaha I know, I am all about yards these days... But loved it anyway so much!
So exciting! There is nothing quite like owning your own house, painting the walls, putting up pictures (for good and not just for a few months) And designing your yard! You are going to love it! Jade is growing up so much! She is talking a lot more than when we last saw her. Miss you guys!
man whitney, I always wonder if when I have kids if I'll just sit and laugh at them because that's what I do with other kids... it sounds like I just might :)
Awesome! Can't wait to see you Saturday.
Post a Comment