These videos aren't going to help my case, but sometimes you just need a laugh...
The "case" being that if I ever have a son I think he should get to dance if he wants :)
Disclaimer: Aaron wants to make sure everyone looking at this post knows that he had nothing to do with it.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
9 comments:
oh my heck! so funny!
i posted about the glee one and then i saw your post. i love the party in the usa!
thanks for sharing!
how's your house coming? have you closed on it yet? i can't wait to see pics!
I am going to have to take Ander out of dance. You've convinced me!
I LOVE GLEE!! I am so obsessed. Miss you tons!
I am going to move to IF! No, not really, but watching these videos really make me want to go back home. Hey, all my fam lives in Tetonia, Driggs and Victor, so when I come home to visit SOMEDAY we are totally going to get a Burger at the Trails End cafe in Tetonia, BET EVER!! Hey are you in the Cooke's ward? Not the Grandparents but the parents?
I don't know why I said that the videos made me miss home? It was about 1am when I was checking your blog so maybe that was why I said that. :)
I MEANT that i was checking through your blog and then I went to Sheena's blog (because that is the name of one of nieces that lives up there) and found out that it wasn't my niece at all, but Adam's wife's blog. I hung out with him for a while.
Then I was looking through your blog list and saw Jake and Adele... Jake is my cousin. And then I saw charlie and Daegan... Daegan's my cousin too. How in the world do you know Daegan? They have been living in WA for a while now.
Anyway, I got really sad and kind of jealous that you get to be so close to my family. And now that you are in Tetonia you'll be close to my Grandma Smellie and Aunt Judy (Cook) and Uncle mitch (jake's dad) and possibly my brother Bucky Matkin and his wife and kids. They are inactive so you may never meet them? Anyway, it's just been too long since I have been home. The Valley is so beautiful! I hear it's getting pretty darn cold though and that you are expecting snow today! haha Good 'ol Idaho. I miss it though.
those videos are hilarious. i think glee is definitely the funniest tv show this season. how can anyone not laugh at that?
and kyla definitely wins the award for longest post ever. lol i miss you guys
You are hilarious. Thanks for posting these!
All I can say is... "That was definitely a great break from this homework!"
Post a Comment