So ever since I watched this SYTYCD number I have been in love with this song. I listen to it in the car all the time when I'm driving places with Jade. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the following. But today I was watching the sytycd best 15 dances, and that number was one of them. As I'm watching it, thinking Jade isn't paying any attention because she's playing with toys, she actually starts singing the words--like the real words! This is the first time that Jade has sang something besides her ABC's or Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. It was so so cute! I'm just so glad that it wasn't a song with bad lyrics that she had memorized {I don't listen to songs with bad lyrics btw}.
To watch the dance, click here.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
Haha, she's so smart :) I'm glad you like that song...me too :)
wv: skies
This was also my favorite dance of the season! AND I also bought it on itunes that night. We are so in sync!
that's cute that she learned the words!! it's crazy what they pick up even though we think they aren't paying attention!
Now I need to see a video of her singing it!
All you sang when you were a baby were the songs from Winnie The Pooh and Carebears. Maybe because that's about all I listened to back then.
Correction... "All Night Long" by Lionel Richey. You knew all the words to that! All 3 of them! haha
Post a Comment