I feel the need to apologize to my mom for not being more understanding of her "Clay thing".

If any body wants to go to this with me, I think it will be so fun! I know that I'm a total nerd, but its just fun to be excited about something! You know? Sometimes you need something to be excited about. Click here to find out more about the event, and let me know if you want to go! I don't have a ticket yet, I'm just waiting to see if there is any interest. I like Twilight but not enough to go to this by myself :)
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, so I have Ander in a dance class! Ha Ha! It's once a week and it is hip hop. Ander loves it! Lohn told me I could put him in it but I wasn't allowed to tell his family that his son is in dance. He He.
You know I'd go...dontcha?
And please tell Sharon that I think that Ander being in dance class is very cool! See, the thing that most guys don't get is that that's really the best place in the world to find all the coolest chics!
I saw the preview on the full screen last night when I went to see Fame (which was totally forgetable) but the part where Jacob morphs into a wolf and nearly leaps into the audiance... not so much.
Post a Comment