12.30.2008

LOTS of snow

Tyler and Heidi came to visit last weekend and we took Jade sledding for the first time with her cousins.


Throwing snowballs for the dog

Tamsyn and Haley


We watched Baby Einstein's "Baby Noah" over and over and afterwards all the kids wanted to make elephants out of Uncle Aaron's clay.

4 comments:

Daryn N said...

That's a great elephant!! Good job Aaron, or maybe it was one of the kids'???? vw=bolog

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love snow pictures. You guys look great. I love Jade's stylish outfit. BTW-Aaron's elephant looks TOO good. Clay elephants aren't supposed to look like they were carved by Michaelangelo! :) That man is very talented.

Jannet said...

Yipeee! More pictures! You DID get a ton of snow... but I swear, Jade looks completely mortified... haha. Check out my blog.. heh.

Denisse said...

Wow! So much snow! I kind of miss it...we haven't gotten any snow around here yet!