This is sweep, and he's not actually a new friend, but he's not usually in the house. So this is new for Jade. She loves him, and she can finally put her animal sounds to good use.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
This is sweep, and he's not actually a new friend, but he's not usually in the house. So this is new for Jade. She loves him, and she can finally put her animal sounds to good use.
Posted by Aaron, Whitney, and kids at 1:57 PM
Labels: Funny Kid sayings, Kids
4 comments:
so cute :) quinn has those same pajamas-she asks to wear them every night!
I love it when she tries to eat the cat hair on her hand! :) I am still nervous about how Cade will be around our cat once he is on the move. They have a hard time knowing how to "be gentle". So cute!
Can I get your mailing address? I want to send you a Christmas card! Thanks.
What a cute family picture. I love it! We need to get together with you guys sometime!
Post a Comment