12.19.2008

Not in her pajamas

From my last few posts it would appear that I never change my daughter out of her pjs, so while this video doesn't catch her doing anything besides looking cute, I wanted to prove that I do in fact brush her hair sometimes.

Also, I wanted to post a video from a while ago when we had our CDT reunion. This is just about the most ghetto thing I've ever done, but since I didn't have a copy of it myself, I recorded it with my camera off of Monica's facebook account. Sorry! But I wanted to share it.

Here are the stockings I just finished making (In case you're wondering why I have 4, I made one for my mother in law too).

6 comments:

Scott & Katie said...

haha- I have the "my kids are wearing their pajamas in all their pictures" syndrome too :) I like your ghetto recording- I think it's quite innovative. Also- your stockings look great!! I just finished my very first sewing job ever. I'm pretty proud of myself. Anyway- Jade looks adorable with her hair brushed or not! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Amber said...

I love the stockings!! They are super cute!

Jannet said...

Those stockings are very, very cool! Thank you so much for all these videos! They're wonderful! What did grammas ever do in the olden days???

Daryn N said...

I love those stockings!!!! You made them? Will you make some for me and Jon????? :) My word verification this time is "Chemen"

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love your stockings! I asked for a sewing machine for Christmas this year. I want to make stockings too. Did you use a pattern? let me know how you made them!

Christianne said...

Hi Whitney, I want to know what pattern you used too they are super cute. I haven't made stockings yet so I am keeping my eyes out for ones I like.