12.04.2008

Hairspray!



On Tuesday, I got to see my very best childhood friend Erin for the first time in 8 years. She is playing Amber Von Tussell in the national tour of "Hairspray", and they stopped in Pocatello of all places! Erin and I met in North Carolina doing the show "Annie" when I was 7. The last time I saw her was right after my high school graduation! It was so great to see her.

THEN...(Erin is on the left, I'm in the middle-We're doing the dance from three amigo's or something)

NOW...

A couple of funny side notes:
-I couldn't see the show very well because my eyes were blurry and I didn't know why. So today I switched my contacts to the other eyes and it turns out I had them in the wrong eyes that whole day. No wonder I couldn't see driving home.
-Erin introduced me to one of the guys in the show, and afterwards I told her he looked really familiar. She told me he was in the show "You're the one that I Want" last year to find the next Danny Zuko in Grease. I totally watched that show, even though it wasn't that great.

Aaron, Jade, and I went to the mall between dinner with Erin and me going to the show by myself (sad). Tickets were $60 though so we couldn't afford two of them. I learned that I can do things on my own and find my way around in a car in the dark (kind of). Here is Jade riding the very sanitary safari car at the mall.

1 comments:

Jannet said...

It was just so great to see the two of you both so grown up and beautiful! Glad you got to revisit!

The very sanitary safari car... Bwah!