11.24.2008

Crazy 8's

I like being tagged for things, and I'm doing this for my sister, but I hate to put another post above the other one because I want to make sure people saw that Jade WALKED! And also, I still want to hear people's opinions on Twilight :) Ok here it goes...

8 TV shows I like to watch...
1. Eli Stone
2. The Office
3. Heroes
4. Private Practive
5. Boy Meets World
6. Friends
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Stupid shows about the lives of movie stars

8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. I went to church
2. Gave the sharing time lesson in primary
3. Had dinner with my brother and sister in law
4. Went to tithing settlement
5. Learned how to play "Bella's lullaby" on the piano!
6. Got Jade to bed without any crying (for either of us)
7. Snuck 2 mini cheese cakes from the kitchen (I guess our sugar bet is off)
8. Tried to get Jade to walk again...no luck

8 Favorite restaurants...
Sorry, I'm skipping this one because after living in Driggs and Rexburg for so long, going out to dinner just isn't as fun.

8 Things I'm looking forward to...
1. New Moon being made into a movie!
2. Thanksgiving dinner
3. Getting my Christmas shopping/wrapping done
4. Buying a house
5. My next CDT "reunion" next week (we're doing hip hop)
6. Being the rehearsal director for Dance Alliance next year
7. Getting to see my mom/dad/sister again (hopefully soon)
8. Having another baby (but not soon--this was not an announcement)

8 Things on my wishlist...
1. An ipod hookup for my car so I can get rid of my cds
2. To get to dance in the show my dad directs in Charleston
3. To live close to Daryn and Jon so our kids can play together
4. A car I don't have to get fixed every month
5. For Aaron to become a famous artist
6. Audition for SYTYCD and make it to Vegas
7. I honestly can't think of anything else...
8. ...I guess I'm pretty lucky :)

8 People I'm tagging...
I don't know if there are 8 people who consistently look at our blog or have time to do this tag, so I'm just going to tag everyone who sees this. haha. If you're bored someday you can do it.

7 comments:

Sheen said...

You'd kick butt on SYTYCD! I love that show so so so much! I would seriously vote for you so much that the people who answer the calls would know me by name. :)

Are you auditioning for the next one?

You Go Girl!

Daryn N said...

Haha, I loved reading that. You're so funny :) I hope we can live close to each other too so our kids can be best friends just like US!!! :) I love you and miss you a lot!!!!

Jannet said...

Are the Norris's pregnant?!!!! Haha... this must be how rumors get started.

I'll think about the Crazy 8 thing. I cleaned out the kitty box 8 times today.. how's that?

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

We look at your blog every time you update it! It looks like a fun tag! I will try to do it during the kids naptime today.

Christina Tara said...

No, I don't think we know each other but thank you so much for your comment! I love that you loved the movie too! I got the pictures from a bunch of different fansites. If you want links to them give me your email. I've got a ton of favorites! Thanks again!

Jannet said...

Hey, I love those pictures in your blog banner and I don't think I have them. Could you send them to me? thx

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

We are going private in a week. Send me your email address in a comment on our blog, so that I can send you a link to view our blog! :)

Jenn