So I dropped Jade off at my sister in law's house today at 11 am and took off with Aaron to see Twilight (which was awesome by the way!). I came back around 4:30--the movie was in Idaho Falls so it was a long trip--and I find out that Jade took 6 steps all by herself! So I spent the rest of the night trying to repeat this. I got one step out of her, which of course I was very proud of. But of all the luck. I'm home all day with her every day, and I finally go on a date with Aaron and she takes her first steps! haha. Anyway, I'm really happy and not bitter at all, honestly. And I love my sister in law for letting Aaron and I go out!
On a side note, Aaron was such a great Twilight date! He was one of about 5 guys in a jam packed theater and didn't comment once on how annoying all the giggly girls were. We both really enjoyed the movie. Not as much as the books of course, but I was very entertained and will most likely go read the books now for a third time. If anyone else has seen it (which I don't expect because it came out today) I would love to hear your opinion!
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
7 comments:
Too bad I missed you! I went to Twilight at the same time with my friend and sisters and thought it was pretty good. It made me want to read again, too. That was so nice of Aaron to go with you. Eric would never have gone to a movie like that.
I loved the video of Jade! So cute!
Jeff and I went to see it last night. It was definitely not as good as the books, but that is how it goes. The books are amazing. Jeff laughed a little at all the giggly girls in the theater with us! We had a lot of fun though!
I haven't seen the movie yet. I was waiting a little while so hopefully there wouldn't be any more 'giggly girls' left to see it haha. I'm guessing it isn't as good as the books, but I'll let you know what I think when I finally get to go see the movie...like next year. by the way- yeah for jade!!
Hey I haven't seen it yet. HOpefully over the Thankksgiving Break. So Jeremy and I are coming over Tuesday afternoon and leaving Friday morning this week.
I went to the 1:00 showing at Edwards with my sisters. I wish I'd known you were going, too! How'd Aaron like it?
Alright so I finally saw twilight and i enjoyed it but I definitely liked the books better. I wonder what I would've thought had I not read the books already. I still like the version that's in my head better :)
Post a Comment