11.05.2008

Halloween and Visit to Michigan

We took Jade to our ward halloween party for her actual birthday (October 28th). She did the cake walk, fished for some candy, through a football through a hoop (or dropped it rather), and went through the spook alley, and she seemed entertained that everyone was dressed funny.




The next day we left for Jade's first trip to Michigan. We had a wonderful time and stayed busy the whole weekend. I was really happy to get to introduce Aaron and Jade to most of my old ballet friends at Liz Caliendo's wedding.

Whitney, Whitney, Mary Jo, Liz

Ballet moms

Rachael, Danielle, and Libby

It doesn't look like it, but she had a great time on the dance floor.


Jade's in the background getting ready for the bouquet toss. Or maybe she's watching the band.

Mom's backyard

The Calder in downtown Grand Rapids

5 comments:

Amber said...

looks like you had fun in Michigan!! Jade was an awfully cute pumpkin!!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

You look like you guys had alot of fun!

Jannet said...

I love how the pictures turned out! What a great time to get to see everyone again.. and for them to get to meet Aaron and Jade.

I see you got your Fall pic with Jade. Love it!

Scott & Katie said...

Ugh- I'm so mad I couldn't go up there. It looks like you had a great trip. I'll have to catch you next time around. Don't let your mom move yet :)

Daryn N said...

I miss my nitch!!! :( I miss you guys too :)