11.17.2008

First "words"!

Okay, so they're more like sounds, but she's understanding what I'm saying! Its so much fun. She can say a few other things that I couldn't get on video, like "ni ni" for night night, and she says mama, dada, and baba but only when she wants to. She won't repeat them when I say it. She can do all of patty cake by herself and she waves when I say night night. I'm a pretty proud mama....just wanted to share :)

4 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

That's so exciting that she's talking and understanding. I think Russell is still in his own little world and doesn't understand much beyond his name.

Jannet said...

Awwww! Yay! I love her. So much grown up in just two weeks!

So what happened to you just quickly sending me attachments of all these videos?

Scott & Katie said...

Ahh! Isn't that just the best? She is so cute!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

ok so you have to do another one next week when I'm there. Except I don't think I want to stand next to any of you in a leo right now. Especially Sista Bone. She looks awesome!