10.27.2008

Happy Birthday Jade!

In about 9 hours, Jade will be one year old! I can't believe it. We had a birthday party for her yesterday so that family could come, so I'm including those pictures plus some others. I am so lucky to have Jade in my life. She makes me smile and laugh every minute. If I had to choose one thing to be in my life, it would be a mother. Here are some of my favorite things about Jade, and I know the list will only grow every day...

-She squats and stands up over and over with no hands
-She looks at me and says "woah" with wide eyes every time she drops something or falls down
-She laughs so hard when we play peek-a-boo
-Her furrowed eyebrows when she's discouraged or tired
-She tucks her head into my neck as I rock her at night
-She blows bubbles in the bathtub
-She loves turning the pages when we read books
-When she 'dances' she holds both her hands in front of her and turns back and forth
-When I put my hand out and say "can I see" she always puts things in my hands

-She likes to see how many things she can hold at once-yesterday she held 8 pencils
-I LOVE HER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADIE!












The next ones are from when we went to Jackson to listen to the elk bugle (thats their mating call I guess)




This video is of Jade playing with her cousins, Ander and Gunner

5 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Jade! Don't you love this age? They get more and more personality every day!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Jade!! She is so cute!! I love to hear about all the things she can do now--what a fun age :)

Jannet said...

She is SO precious! In two days I get to see her. Two days!!!

Scott & Katie said...

You guys are so darn cute! Ugh- I miss you! Living in OH is no fun.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

She grew up so fast! Happy B day Jade!