10.15.2008

Oliver Finley's most talented student

Daryn started cosmetology school this fall and I had the pleasure of being her first highlight "victim". This first picture doesn't give either of us credit, because we both look scared and I look ugly. But she did a fantastic job! Better than most highlights and cuts that I've gotten in Idaho (sorry Idaho). So great job Daryn! I love you!


Daryn and Jon in their cute apartment in Boise

Jade watching Daryn be domestic



My beatifully manicured hands

Back of my head...so pretty

Getting ready to leave. Thanks Jon and Daryn for a wonderful time!

One extra picture of Jade wearing both a very cute face and a very cute sweatshirt from her great uncle Johnny.

8 comments:

Sheen said...

Looks fabulous! I know what you mean when you say you haven't found anyone to do a good job in Idaho. I have one person, but if she's booked, I'm basically screwed.

When did your sis start up? That's awesome! I'm starting up @ Evan's in Rexburg in January. I can't wait!

How are you guys doing? Staying busy?

You seriously have a cute little family! Jade is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Your sister did a good job. We need to get together again.

Amber said...

were you in boise??! we should have gotten together! your hair does look great!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I'm so sad we missed you while you were here :( Next time. We will be over that way for Thanksgiving.

missriss said...

I wish Daryn could do MY hair! You look beautiful. :) I see Daryn's gone brunette again. I love it that you two can pull off both. It's so cool. :) You're the cool kids. heehee. :)
I also LOVE Jade's sweatshirt. Sooo cute. :)
Love you!
xxLarisa

Sean and Rachel said...

Whitney - I miss you and your tiny hands! Come take a hip hop class with me and Candice. I promise you will be a sweaty mess when it's over. Sooo great! Love you!

Jannet said...

The hair and the fingernails look fab! D looks so professional and domestic, at the same time! And the baby is adorable!

Love you all!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

It was so nice of you guys to stop in and see us. Next time you are in the area, you need to come by our house. It was great yo see you!