1.05.2009

Alright, its for real this time.

Jade is actually walking as her primary mode of transportation. This video was taken a couple of weeks ago but we were waiting for my mother in law to get home from her Christmas break to surprise her with Jade's walking abilities! So here it is. I need to start taking some more great pictures and videos because Jade is growing up faster than I can blink.

And here is a picture of her second haircut...so cute :)

4 comments:

Denisse said...

What a cutie! That is a really fun stage!

Kelli Albaugh said...

One website that has free downloads is scrapbookflair.com. There are others, but I can't remember what they are. Jade is so cute walking all over the place!

Jannet said...

Oh my gosh!... She looks so much like you did I can't even believe it!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Way to go Jade!