1.20.2009

Who's Who?

My mom put together this little compilation of baby pictures for her blog.  I thought it was pretty amazing! If one of these babies wasn't me and the other one my daughter, I may have a hard time telling the difference.  Let's see how you do...

And one more just for fun...


5 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Whit, you were such a cute baby and Jade looks just like you.

Amy Berringer said...

Wow! If I couldn't distinguish between an old photo and a new you wouldn't know the difference.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I can tell the difference, but only because I can remember the ones that you have posted of Jade already. You look so much alike!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Yay! I found your blog :) Look at your family! You are too cute. your little girl is darling and it's fun to see what you are up too!

Mason & Laura said...

How FUN! I love it--and wow, I didn't realize how much Jade looks like you!!! (she is adorable!)