I am so thankful to my mother in law for having my amazing husband 29 years ago!! I hope she knows that.
We celebrate "birthday week" in this family, not just birthday. So we had a wonderful week. Last night Aaron and I went on a date to see Yes Man (which is hilarious but very crude) and to eat Thai food. We had a wonderful time, thanks Sharon for watching Jade! Today we had a couple of Aaron's siblings over and all of their kids. We made personal pizza's and played games and had such a fun day! I'll post pictures tomorrow. But I just wanted to wish Aaron a very happy birthday. I love you!
Here are some fun events from birthday week, until I can get today's pics posted.
Aaron got a camera for Christmas that does much cooler things than our old camera did.
Jade's new favorite word to say: cracker, or "cacker" (although she looks slightly unaware that there is one on her head)
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
One of your sweetest yet funniest blogs ever! Oh my gosh... I was on the floor with her reading the newspaper! I need this vid ASAP!
OH! And Happy Birthday Aaron!
Aw, she's so CUTE!!!! Aaron is such a good daddy :) Did he have a good birthday?? Love you all!
<3D
wv: consu
Post a Comment