1.13.2009

Party Pics

Before I move on to the pictures, I want to ask everyone to think up some great baby boy names and tell me what you've got (not for me, for my sister in law!). She didn't ask me to, I'm just doing my research. It's ok to give away names you may want to use someday as long as you're not in the family. Ok, so here are the pictures from Saturday's birthday festivities. Hope you've got some time!

Jade, Gunnar, and Ander watching Baby Einstein again

Opening gifts--This is a drawing my brother-in-law Neil did (he's a very talented artist).



Aaron got some really cute gifts! (Elle, Emily, and Tamsyn)


Favorite game-How many things can we carry at once?


Aaron's favorite food...pizza.



Homemade oreos! They are amazing.


Silly Pictures Aaron's dad took of us after our date





7 comments:

Jannet said...

How fun! And so wonderful that Jade can be surrounded by so much family! Looks like Aaron had a great birthday!

wv: dogypat (sounds like something Jade would say!)

Kelli Albaugh said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Looks like it was a lot of fun. As far as boy names go, I think it's a lot harder to find a good boy name than girl name. I like the names Russell, Nate, and Dirk. My sister just named her boy Nolan, which is cute, too.

Krista & Tyler said...

Thanks for your earlier post on my blog :) I just love all of these pictures and how happy you all look-it spreads happiness into my little heart!!! <3 thanks!!

Krista & Tyler said...

oh and ps: happy bday aaron! haha

Jannet said...

What about Darren? Daryn would just love it I'm sure! *g*

wv: cullycl

How about Cully?

Jannet said...

Or Kai?

Ok... don't suggest THAT one to your sister in law because I'd really like to keep that one... for my first grandson. Jade and Kai McKee. Or it could be a girl too! But don't you think that sounds like a really good match for siblings! haha

missriss said...

Kai for a boy has been one of my favourites for a while.
xLarisa