I've been working on putting together and editing all of our home videos from the last year or so. I haven't taken as many pictures as usual which is probably a good thing because I'll have less to scrapbook. Here is some of what we've been up to during the last month.
We've gotten lucky enough to have Jade sit still for pigtails a couple of times.

I finally got some cute mommy/daughter pictures...even though she's wearing an oversized t-shirt.
This ones for you mom...one of Jade's favorite places to play.
Her binkies are still her favorite toys. She managed to get three of them, and her sippy cup, which isn't even the most she's had at once.
Here is the sculpture Aaron has been working on. Its the lifesize version of the one I posted several months ago. There will be a fawn with it when its finished.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
9 comments:
It's about time!!! Thanks for posting, i love seeing little Jady growing up. Love you all :)
wv:flati
aww, you are such a cutie, and what a talented husband!
Ok, so here's a question? Since everyone seems to be leaning towards this nickname.. is it gonna be spelled Jady or Jadie... I personally like the second one better because then she'll be able to dot it with a heart! lol
wv:taxer
bwah on flati and no Daryn, you're not.
Love, Love, Love!...the pigtails!
Do you know how many posts I've had since your last one? I don't really know but it's unusual for me to not be the slowpoke :) anyway- the pictures are adorable. Jade gives me hope that Macey's hair will grow in. Aaron is so talented! By the way- in response to your comment on my post...I didn't go dark...I went 100% natural!! It has just taken a long time for the blonde to grow out. So here I am. Au natural or however the heck you spell that. I would love to say it's because I was trying to follow the 'go dark' trend but really, it's just a lot cheaper :)
Cute family. I love all the pictures. Tell Aaron, I think he is a very gifted artist! That is amazing.
jade is getting so big!! I love her pigtails!
Yay Whit! The sculpture looks amazing! I'm happy that Jade is just "loving" those pigtails :) i love your blog!
Jade is just so cute. The pig tails are something. Getting little girls to stay still long enough to get them in their hair is a feat but she is so cute.
The artwork is just amazing. I can do nothing like that so I am just blown away with Aaron's talent
Cute, cute!I love the picture of you and Jade! I think the oversized T shirt just adds to it, and I love the binki thing..totally get that, even now when none of our kids use one I still travel with a binki in the glove box just in case. : ) and wow what an amazing sculpture! What a talented family you are!
Post a Comment