5.10.2012

WT Part 3

The 2nd Disney day, Jade in her Rapunzel dress.

 The longest we waited in any line by a landslide...Pixie Hollow to meet Tink
 It was Jade's idea to give Splash Mountain another try.  We thought we'd make her feel better by matching her face.
 Her Rapunzel dress was then all wet so luckily we brought a change of clothes.  And the rest of the day went smoothly.



 Where are the boys you ask? They happily and patiently (more or less) sat in their stroller while we took turns on rides.


Walking home from another fun filled day.

2 comments:

Daryn N said...

FUN!! sorry I miss it, maybe next year? ;)

Jannet said...

This is so funny! haha... I wonder who's gonna get this travelogue finished first! So far, your winning by a day! Still, I just love all these pics. Can't get enough of them! Check out my blog if you have a sec.... lol! What great memories! I'll forever remember this adventure forever!