5.19.2012

West Ridge Ranch


We (or more me) have decided we want to sell our house.  We still really love the house and if it were up to me I'd put it on a truck bed and take it to the lot we were going to build on a few years ago.  But certain things I've realized are just really important to me and we can't have these things living out in the country.  

So if you or someone you know happen to be in the market for a home with TONS of breathing room and perfect views, this is the house for you.  I don't think that I'll find that person here, but you never know.  May as well get the word out. 
















4 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

I FBed it. It really is a great place. And you cleaned it so nicely :)

Amber said...

You have such a cute house! Good luck with the sale. Where are you moving to?

Daryn N said...

It really is a beautiful home. I was trying to look at it as if I hadn't been there before, and as if I were looking to buy a house....and I would definitely be interested!!!! Good luck sister, I know it will all work out! :)

Jannet said...

You've done an amazing job on this home Aaron and Whitney! And it is cozy as heck and in such a beautiful and magnificent area. It will be just perfect for the right person/people! And there are so many people out there who would fit into this home perfectly! But I agree that with little kids you need to be closer to town. Or closer to me!... If this is really what you've decided I will be crossing my fingers (and praying) that you'll be able to find a buyer.