This is taking me longer than I'd like. We may have already gone on another trip to Disneyland before I get done with this. Just a few more days! Here we go.
Remember how easy and wonderful it is to travel? And how carefully you have to plan so you don't have lots of extra bag fees and have to throw away a bunch of stuff that you forgot was in containers larger than 3 oz? Miraculously, we didn't have to throw anything away and we traveled with all of this for FREE! (the only perk of being an American Express gold card carrier)
In Anaheim we stayed in a condo that is on directly across from Magic Way, which leads right into Disneyland. The condo also came equipped with this cute playground.
Day 1: Disneyland (get ready for a long day boys)
Everest loved loved LOVED Its a Small World. Who doesn't? Really. I still have the song in my head.
The real reason that we traveled all the way to California...
Maybe now she's wishing she had slightly shorter parents.
Jade's "favorite ride", the tram out of the park. Don't get too tired Jade, we're not leaving for 3 days.








4 comments:
I love love LOVE Jade's face on Splash Mountain.
I work a few blocks from the John Wayne airport. I also recommend Long Beach airport, it is super small and not as busy and LA.
How fun! I am so sad we weren't about to connect but it looks like you had your hands full with fun and family. Someday our families will meet. :)
Wait! You are still in CA. my number is 801-592-3954. Text or call me and we can meet up at downtown disney for a bit or something, only if you have time. I know that family vacations are super busy.
Take your time! I am loving these! My only regret is that I don't have my own set of pics to surprise you with. But your pics are the best! So many fun memories! And totally free baggage! Yay!
And I agree. Jade's expression on Splash Mountain was completely worth the cost of the airfare, condo, car... and in fact, everything! And yours and Aaron's expressions were pretty cute too!
Post a Comment