5.16.2012

Summer Reading

Lately it tends to take me a long time to accomplish things on my to-do list.  For Christmas I got a couple of Barnes and Noble gift cards, which I finally used last week and I am so excited about it! So these will most likely take me all summer to read, but that's ok.

Anybody want to start a book club with me and read these? Maybe it will give me some motivation to read faster.




 Fans of Mortal Instruments, did you know there was a 5th book in the series??
If you've read these books I don't want to hear what you thought of them until I read them.

5 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Too bad, I am telling you anyways! I LOVED midnight in austenland, way better than austenland, and I really like Unearthly. You will have a good summer reading!

Jannet said...

I just love that you love to read!!! But I don't think you'd want to be in the same book club as me. I'm just finishing up a memoir written by the White House intern who had an affair with JFK back in the 60's. Intriguing... hmmm.

Glad you were able to get some fun books from your gift cards!

Sean and Rachel said...

I just finished Insurgent and I won't tell you what I thought, but I think I'll be reading the 3rd book.

Christianne said...

I didn't know there was a new Austenland! Loved the first one. I haven't heard of the others though so I will have to request them at the library. What is the mortal instruments about - is that a good series. I guess I will check out your good reads and see what you thought.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

I haven't read any of these. And, I'm sure you don't need anymore books on your list but I am finishing up and UH-MAZING series... The Mercy Thompson novels by Patricia Briggs. The first one is "moon called". The covers are immodest but the books are clean. I love love them :) There is six in the series. Very entertaining. Thanks for posting these, I'll put them on my list!