5.02.2012

Western Trip Part 1

Firstly, and perhaps most importantly...



I did see Titanic and it was everything I dreamed it would be! Except that midnight used to seem so much earlier...

We spent the first 3 days of our trip in Provo.  This is the smallest, most intimate "get together" my grandma knows how to do :)

For Grandma's birthday we all chipped in and got her a Wii, complete with Wii sports so she can work on her bowling (she holds the Wii bowling record at Aspen Rehabilitation center, see below)
"The bowling trophy"

 If/when my dancing-body starts to fall apart and I need replacements of all kinds, I want to rehabilitate HERE.  I'm pretty sure the folks in there are falling down on purpose just so they can get into this place.
 With cousins Rachel (up) and Evan (down).  Evan really isn't that much taller than Jade...


And a preview of whats to come...
"The First Airplane"

1 comments:

Jannet said...

Love that you are doing this is segments like this! But you are leaving me breathless with anticipation! (As if...) What great memories in pictures these are! Can I just copy and paste this whole thing into my blog?

P.S. I want Daryn's chin...