3.08.2012

Things to brighten my winter

Little snow bunnies




Baby Uggs make me smile :) 11 year old Uggs (on the right) sort of make me smile too.
 We (and by we I mean Aaron) get to make the coolest snow forts at our house due to the 5 foot high snow drifts. 
Driving to class early one morning I saw this moose walking down the middle of the road. Yes we have moose walking down our roads.  As soon as he saw I was coming he tried to run to the side of the road but he was slipping all over :( He was really cute. I wish I could get a better picture. This morning I saw at least 6 deer.

Look what Calder can finally do
And Jade
This is a common reaction to the sound of the bath water starting.  Except for Everest throwing himself into the tub, that's new.

4 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

I love all of your snow bunnies! Also, I only got a sneak at Moms hair, but I think it looks nice!

Jannet said...

That was the BEST winter ever! oh my gosh... hugs to all!

Bathtime... bwah! That SO needs to be on YouTube! Either that or America's Funniest Home Videos!

Daryn N said...

Looks like you need to get Everest naky before you start the water, so if he throws himself in...he'll be ready to go :) Those videos were adorable. I just love your little family

Sharon McKee said...

So the stupid dancing is because of Gaga. They were imitating her video. Lohn says he sees the YW at mutual dancing like that all the time. As for the "I want to wear pants", all I can say is Amen. I know what you mean though, it had me laughing, and feeling pride.