3.21.2012

Jadisms™

Funny things Jade has said in the last 24 hours:
•"I don't have any problem with that" (in response to me saying something about the internet being slow)
•"Don't worry, its just loading" (about 2 minutes later)
•"Oh you've got to be KIDding me!" (I have no idea why she said this or what it was about)
•(What I woke up to this morning) whispering "Mommy, do you want me to play quietly in my room?"
•(Following a gibberish-style word) "Its Chinese, it means run"

All I can say is I've been smiling all week non stop and my cheeks hurt.  This is new for me.  It must be in the water, or have something to do with Time Out For Women which I went to last weekend.  I'll post about that later.  This was more important.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ha ha ha!!! She seriously cracks me up!!

Jannet said...

I just love her! Hope she saves up some equally funny ones for next month! Love the pic!

Thanks so much for sharing the Time Out For Women link. I had never read Heather's story. Truly amazing and inspiring.

Jannet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.