Yesterday I got to the grocery check out line with Jade with these items in my cart, plus some milk and one or two other necessities.
My excuse will always just be "I have twins, don't judge me".
Jade the Artist
Front row seats at TOFW thanks to Heather
Abe from Kalamazoo
Spring!-ish
Home made facepaint
"Thanks Mom! You are so awesome and perfect!" It may not be what she said, but its what she's thinking :)
And here's what we made with all the junk food from pic #1






3 comments:
Haha :) I KNOW that's what she was thinking! Love you family. SEE YOU SOOOOOOOON! yay!
My shopping trip looks similar. All I can say is, one must keep the masses alive.
What an amazing crop of new pictures! Now i've got my work cut out.
P.S. Never go grocery shopping with a four-year-old if you can help it. Or if you absolutely have to, be sure to make her completely sick on junk food before ever putting her into the car...
I think we need to revert to Mark's idea of "fun bucks" for D'land. That was at least one good idea he had...
Post a Comment