Everest and Calder's new favorite place to play is right at my feet under the computer desk, where all the cords are. So doing blog posts hasn't been at the top of my list. It should be, because look how cute they are?

Basketball season is almost over. I managed to go to 4 games or so. I don't know how or why I would do that to myself but it was worth it to get to see this.
and this
Isn't he a stud :)

4 comments:
Too much precious! And mama and daddy both within 60 seconds! Loved it all!
I always go to Adam's basketball games too. It is a pain sometimes but I think it is worth it. I bring lots of snacks and toys and hope for the best. Maybe one day the kids will actually like it.
Calder is funny! MEEEE!!!! And I loved watching him talk about his reflection, Miss your kids!
Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment