My mother in law sent me this email months ago with tips to make some random things in life a little easier. I got sick of saving the email but I wanted to remember the tips by storing them here instead. (PS I am "on pinterest" but I don't really get it yet and I was cleaning out my emails; feel free to steal these and put them on there if you want).
X's cut in a box lip for cupcake transportation
Folding a fitted sheet (I already knew this one, thanks grandma)
Stop cut apples from browning when you take it to go
Bake cookie dough over the bottom of a muffin tin for cookie bowls
Freeze aloe vera in ice-cube tray for sunburn relief
Storing Christmas ornaments
Hulling strawberries with a straw
Amplify your ipod by setting it in a bowl while you play music
Baby powder gets sand off easily at the beach
Run 2 wires at the top of a closet to store wrapping paper











4 comments:
I saw this on Pinterest. Have you joined yet? You can "pin" it to reference back to it later. Addicting. And oh so much fun.
Get thee over to Pinterest now! I'm sure there are a zillion people who would repin these ideas in a heartbeat!
Haha on the folding a fitted sheet!
Are you on Pinterest? If not, you NEED to be! All this stuff is on there and you can keep track of all there! Let me know if you want an invite :o)
Haha, I just looked at these comments, and I laughed. It looks like its time for you to check out pinterest!!
Post a Comment