2.28.2012

Things that make me smile

 Ok so the snow doesn't make me happy, but sledding with my little girl definitely does.  This was us sledding down one of our snow drifts in our yard.


I love it when they play together.

I love how happy Calder is in this video.  
I'm sorry, but bathtime videos always make me smile.
This is the one animal sound either of my boys can make. Oh, besides elephants...
 Oh Jade :)
This boy is in LOVE with blankies.  I love that he loves blankies.
 It makes me so happy when my kids play nicely together

2 comments:

bradmoranz said...

Amazing videos! The boys are beautiful and so is Jade!!!
We love you!
grandpa and grandma

Jannet said...

I cannot wait to hug them all! Thanks so much for these videos Whit, they absolutely make my day! And yay... I think I am almost able to tell them apart!

Enjoy the rest of your winter! heh