2.16.2012

Videos and VD

 VD being Valentines Day of course.  What a terrible acronym.

Jade had some friends over on Monday to exchange Valentines and decorate cookies. Its so funny to see what happens when they're left to their own devices. But also sort of nice that I can finally LEAVE her to do her own thing. Sometimes.

Morgan, Jenna, and Jade will all start kindergarten at the same time



 We started a new gymnastics class yesterday.  Jade is in with the 5/6 year olds.
Notice on my side bar that I finally figured out how to label things! I don't know why it took me so long. It only took like 4 hours to go back through 5 years of posts and label them all. Worth it? I don't know, you tell me. 

Last thing...Aaron put lights in our basement! And not just one switch that turns on all the lights, but lights for separate rooms! You have no idea how much this thrills me. There is a switch for the hallway, living room, storage room, and bedrooms. We are ON OUR WAY!

1 comments:

Jannet said...

I think the labels are neat! Gotta do that! And how exciting about your basement lights! I'm sure it makes a huge difference already! Jade is quite the little tumbler and that parachute brought back so many memories!

Why do I now have to type two words (that I can't even make out) into the word verification area? Who does blogger think they are... Ticketmaster?...