1.31.2012

So dapper


 These were actually taken a month ago but they were lost in the vast hole they fall into once they're important to iphoto. Jade and her cousin Cael.
 I also failed to mention in my "Proud of the kids" post that Jade passed her first dental exam with flying colors (yes I waited until she was 4 to take her, so what?). No cavities or anything {phew}.

NEW:
This is so random, and don't ask me how I come across all these silly videos that I share.  I promise I spend most of the day doing things that are more important than this.  But I laughed so hard at this video, partly because I love Kristen Bell, and I love sloths, and I guess I kind of love Ellen.  And I just think its so cute. So enjoy.

3 comments:

Daryn N said...

hahaha, she was like a little 5 year old. funny :)

Jannet said...

omgosh, omgosh...hahahaha... best video share ever! And on the dapper?.... I'm just completely dead! LOVE!

Sharon McKee said...

Haha that was brave of her to show that video! So funny! Oh and I just showed the Zebra video to Sylas yet again. For like the thirtieth time.