1.06.2012

We survived the first year!

Today is Everest's and Calder's FIRST BIRTHDAY! And since they're still really too young to appreciate it, I think it should more be a celebration for Aaron and I.

But we celebrated anyway of course (and I definitely celebrated over Christmas break, I spent way too much on clothes, highlights, zumba class, movies, etc.)

Happy Birthday Boys!  


BEST.CAKE.EVER...for many reasons


Hi bottom :) These boys are so big.  I want to make them shirts that say "I beat prematurity!" Or something along those lines. What do you think?

Calder Walder

This is for you mom, look closely

Look what I can do...

-Walk! (Everest only.  Sorry Calder, your getting there)
-Say mama, dada, and baba.  And I use these words interchangeably for different people and objects.
-Sleep all night, and I mean ALL night.  6:30pm to 8am (knock on wood)
-Grow lots of teeth (we both have 4 on bottom and 2 on top, working on 2 more).  These are good for all the food we are constantly eating
-Climb up on anything no matter how high
-Lift pots and pans that are heavy even for mom
-Make my brother laugh
-Clap on cue. Sometimes.
-Share my toys with 2 siblings

4 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Oh MAN, I wish I could've has some of that cake! Whats better than cake smouthered in real chocolate shavings?! I can't believe the munchkins are already 1 and Everest is WALKING! Vids of that please. Miss you guys!

Jannet said...

Ok, enough about just holding and feeding babies! I need to come back RIGHT NOW and play with these newly grown BIG boys! Thanks so much for the onesie pic!!!

Daryn N said...

Mmmmmmm...cake. That looks so good. I might go on over to Costco tonight...haha :) Happy Birthday cuties! I love his little bottom :)

Amber said...

Wow!! A year already??! :)

That cake looks amazing.