Jade "graduated" from the Might Mites at gymnastics on Thursday. Starting in a week she'll be a Shining Star with the 5 year olds!
She also made this awesome mega block sculpture all. by. herself.
In case you weren't sure, its a giraffe.
Calder got in his first fight. The chair is ok.
Everest and Calder eating snacks off the floor is a lot like feeding ducks. No matter how hard you try to throw the bread to a certain duck that never seems to get any, there's always a duck that swoops in and steals it. Maybe I should just not feed my kids off the floor...
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
2 comments:
You are so funny Whit :) These videos make me want twins....but then I think of the videos I've seen of both of them screaming at the same time...and I change my mind :)
This blog was SO cute! Yay to Jadie! And yay to the boys! (they'll all getting so big!) And yay to the Pinesol! (which I'm sure you apply to your kitchen floor daily...) Anyway, loved it!
Post a Comment