I've got food poisoning or something, so the only thing that makes this holiday different from any other day for me is that instead of cleaning all day I'm reading. And not just ONE young adult fiction novel, but TWO. Well I'm reading one, and then listening to the other while I feed the boys. I'm realizing that there really are too many similarities between the books I read to be reading 2 at once. Specifically the love triangles where a whiny girl somehow catches the eye of two really great guys. I'm not gonna lie, I still love all these books. I'm a little bit whiny myself so maybe I can relate to these female characters more than I'd like. Anyway, if you happen to be spending your memorial day blogging and reading like me, here is some intellectual stimulation for you :) Let's see how you do on your YA fiction love triangle trivia. And in case you don't know them (some of them are pretty obvious) I have linked them to their respective novel. Obviously 3 kids isn't enough to keep me busy, and I'm a little bit of a dork...
Gale vs. Peeta
Edward vs. Jacob
David vs. Tamani (The one I'm reading right now)
Jared vs. Ian
Jace vs. Simon (The one I'm listening to right now)
Martin vs. Mr. Nobley
Wes vs. Jason
Stefan vs. Damon
Hal vs. the Intellectual dweeb (ok this isn't a YA book but a rivalry nonetheless, and one I have been engrossed in every day with my daughter for the last week)
How'd you do?? Happy Memorial Day :)
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
1 comments:
Funny, funny! I'm laughing so hard right now, but only because I completely understand! And only because it's taken me over 8 years to get over Clay vs. Rueben!
Post a Comment