5.01.2011

Birthday, Easter, Graduation, and smiles!

That's what happens when you don't blog for so long.  A lot happens! Now I need to catch up. So here goes...

 This is what I requested for my bday dinner and I've decided its a new tradition for me.  We used the cinnamon bread from Great Harvest for my french toast and it was the best french toast ever!  Not a good picture to be looking at on fast Sunday.
 Jade was the best egg hunter there.  I felt bad for the other kids because we don't even belong to the country club where we were doing the egg hunt.  Video below...

 And later that day, in her cute dress, she rolled in the mud with her cousins.  Thanks Colin for saying "Hey Jade, roll down the hill!"


 The Easter bunny spoiled Jade rotten this year, and will never do it again because she was not nearly as excited as the bunny was.  She got Tangled, a Rapunzel dress to wear while she watches it, her own new Book of Mormon with her name on it, and a bunch of candy.  She did love the candy.  And I guess she though the basket was pretty cool.
 My mom graduated at the top of her class! She is awesome, and beautiful. 
I have really smiley, and BIG boys now.  I love them.




3 comments:

Jannet said...

I am smiling so big at that pic of Jade in white and the smiley pictures of the boys! And yay Jadie for rolling in the mud (you'll need to teach your brothers how to do that later! lol) I just appreciate every single one of these so much Whit!

And also... you have the most wonderful and funny husband too!

Amber said...

your smiley boys are the cutest ever!!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time we got some video! Those boys are identical, I swear. And so CUTE and chubby! They have great cheeks. Happy Bday, and Easter.

Sharon