I am so bothered by this article and don't know what to think or say about it. I just need to know that someone else is on my side. So that you can decide whether or not you want to read it, I'll tell you its about a couple who has decided not to tell anyone the gender of their new baby because they want the child to "decide for itself what it wants to be". What?? Why? Talk about setting yourself, and your child, up for problems. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm just so grateful for my DAUGHTER AND TWO SONS.
And also, I guess my blog isn't allowing people to post comments? That's what my sister said. If that's true, you can email me at wjmckee83@gmail.com. I'll try to get the problem fixed.
And if you missed it, see Calder's big milestone below :)
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
Apparently I was able to leave this comment...but yeah, I read that too and just figured that there are a lot of crazy people in this world, who will unfortunately have crazy children as well. This one might just top the list.
Yeah, I saw that too. So if they don't use she or him, do they say "it?" I see problems just in conversation. Lohn say the kid is going to find out pretty quick if he has a dinger. Sharon
Haha, Sharon that's funny.
I think the world just needs to end already....it's amazing things are just gonna get worse :(
I don't even want to bother reading that. The weird thing is that kid will probably totally rebel against his parents weird ways. Lets hope so anyways. Oh and I was able to comment obviously :)
Post a Comment