5.19.2011

Second Home

We've spent more time in Twin Falls than our own house since the start of the year I think.  Thanks Tyler and Heidi for always making us feeling welcome!
 Paper airplane flying contest into the canyon in the rain

 Beautiful boys...Everest left, Calder right.  Can you tell yet?
 I stayed with my sister in Boise for a night then went to see WICKED the next day! Oh my goodness it was awesome!  Thanks mom-in-law for the ticket, I had a great time.  And once again I forgot to take any pictures of me and Daryn, but I guess we have enough to last us the rest of our lives so its ok.
Loving that I have one ticklish little boy (Calder isn't so much).  He's got a little bit of a cold so his giggle is a little raspy but you get the idea.  It is adorable.

2 comments:

Jannet said...

You guys have SO much fun! Paper airplane flying contests. I mean, who'd have thought? I'm so glad you finally got to see Wicked... yes, amazing! And I just cannot stand how cute the boys are!

Jannet said...

And I seriously would have thought they were reversed. I thought Everest had the little longer face and Calder the little rounder one. But what do I know?

I really hope I'll be able to tell them apart when I come to their high school graduation, so I don't have to just say "Um, Congratulations honey!"...