I am a FIRM believer that you can jinx yourself. It happens to me all the time. So when I say that there is someone coming to look at our house today, I hope I don't ruin our chances. Our house isn't on the market, but I mentioned to a friend/realtor that I'd really like to move somewhere where it doesn't take me 30 minutes to get anywhere. A few days later she told a friend of hers about our house and he said it sounds perfect! So he's going to look at it today. I'll let you know how that goes...
Also, the boys decided that for my birthday they wanted to wake me up every hour with a big Happy Birthday cry. So last night we were up at 11, 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8. Ok so not exactly EVERY hour. But aren't they sweet ? Happy bday to me.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
happy birthday!!! good luck with your house. we would LOVE to move closer to town too. it drives me crazy to live so far from everything. someday. :)
hope your day is great!!!
Good luck with the house. I still remember getting my hopes up each time, and the stress of waiting. I wish I was closer so I could take the kiddos for an afternoon so you could rest. Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't believe in jinx....you'll be fine :) Good luck with your house
I hope you remembered to take pictures at 11, 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 because I need a lot more. And don't worry, the worse they look, the better! lol
I'm thinking that your house WILL be perfect for someone. There are a lot of people in this world who WANT to live far away from everyone and everything! Really!
Not sure my last comment went through... Would you ever consider changing your settings so these things don't have to be approved by the blog owner? There's just that certain something about immediate gratification, ya know? And I don't think there's probably a ton of people out there just laying in wait to spam your posts anyway. haha
Soooo... How did the house showing go?
Post a Comment