You'd never guess our boys were premies. They are getting so big. Everest is still bigger but Calder is catching up, and to be honest I don't know for sure that they're not identical, like I've been saying. They're both smiling a lot now, and sometimes even "giggling", or trying to anyway. Still no luck with sleeping.
| C |
| E |
Me: {telling the story of Nephi and his family}
Jade: And then he died? (she says things like that a lot, about death)
Me: Well Jade, everyone dies. Do you know why? Because we want to go back to Heaven to live with Heavenly Father and with our family.
Jade: (thinking about this) Well I just want to go to Disneyland
And this is the conversation I had with her yesterday in the car...
Me: {leaving a message for my sister that I hope her daughter will feel better soon}
Jade: Is Rachel sick?
Me: She just has a little cold
Jade: Well I'm a doctor
Me: Oh yeah? Where did you go to doctor school
Jade: Grandma's school (Grandma McKee is a 2nd grade teacher...)
I love the world that Jade lives in. I wish I lived there too sometimes.
And if you want to laugh hysterically today (like I did last night), watch this episode of The Colbert Report. He's always funny but I don't know why I found this one especially hilarious.
5 comments:
Okay, seriously, I can't tell the difference, other than size. They are so cute, thanks for putting more pictures of them on here, I wish I could see them and hug and love them.
Jade is a cutie patootie. Between Heaven and Disneyland, I'd pick Disney land right now too. :)
Sharon
Such handsome boys!!! And those conversations with Jade are just priceless!!
how cute is she! i love hearing about conversations with kids, it makes me excited to have them with mine some day!
and your little boys are growing up so fast! i hope you're having a lot of fun with them! i wish i was there to see them and to help you! hope all is well!
-Leighanne
Oh my! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!! Calder looks like one happy baby. i'm sure everest is too, but he was camera shy. They look pretty identical to me, too. I can only tell the difference cause calder's head is smaller. when it's a picture of just one of them....i never know who it is. they are adorable and i love them.
and about jade, i would imagine that heaven is a lot like disney land, minus the cigarette smoke and long lines ;)
I cannot tell them apart unless they're together! I seriously thought the smiley ones on your FB were all Calder and I was beginning to think Evers was an old grumpy puss! Oh my gosh I can't possibly stay away for another 8 months!
I vote for Disneyland too! Go Jadie!
I have no idea if I watched the right Colbert Report. But I love that show! Even though had no idea it was something you would find hilarious.
Post a Comment